Saturday, May 17, 2008

1 day old

Amisha is one day old now... She did her first sussu in my hands today. It was magical feeling. The warmth of her sussu brought an energy in me. She passed stool for three times today. It was all black and Doc said that it will be that way for a few days...

She did not bother me much today and after taking last feed of the day, she quietly went to sleep. She knew that her dad had not slept for 2 nights and did not want to bother me much today.

She slept for the whole day and i did not know that she had to be fed every 2 hours. When doc made me realize the mistake that me and my wife made, I felt very bad for the poor child who could not speak to tell us that she was hungry for the whole day. This was my first mistake as a father and I hope Amisha will forgive me for this and she will understand that I am still learning to be a father...

Forgive me Amisha...

No comments: